If you would like to send a hint about this piece to a loved one please fill in your details below along with the details of the person you would like to send the hint to and Marmalade will drop them an email.
This Charter sets out the reasonable expectations of customers of Members of the National Association of Jewellers.
By displaying the Customer Charter in their business premises and on their websites, Members of the National Association of Jewellers demonstrate that they are signatories of the Association's Code of Conduct and acknowledge their commitment to abiding by and upholding the full Code.
Members of the National Association of Jewellers will endeavour to:
1. Act with a high degree of integrity and in an open, honest and professional manner.
2. Provide full and accurate disclosure, describing any jewellery or watches offered or sold.
3. Abstain from engaging in conduct or in any business practice that may directly or indirectly mislead or deceive customers.
4. Use NAJ best practice to help prevent trade in conflict diamonds, gemstones and precious metals and to help prevent suffering of workers in the jewellery supply chain.
5. Make every effort to protect customers against any fraud, misrepresentation or unethical practice which may arise in the jewellery industry.
6. Apply responsible and sustainable business practices being mindful and aware of the Association's commitment to observing the standards of the Responsible Jewellery Council.
7. In the event of dispute Members will consider customer complaints in a timely and fair manner and, in the event of dispute, will clearly explain the NAJ procedure for Mediation and provide the contact NAJ's Compliance Officer's contact details in order to facilitate a timely resolution.
8. Cooperate fully with any inquiry conducted by the NAJ to resolve disputes involving a customer, another NAJ member and to abide by the findings and results in due time.
Apart from all the major credit cards and of course cash we are pleased to be able to offer our clients (subject to approval) up to 10 months Interest Free Credit on all purchases over £250.
Partnering exclusively with Novuna Personal Finance, a simple online credit check instore, is usually sufficient to see instantly if this is available and an option for you.
This facility is strictly subject to status and affordability.
You can use the finance option to pay for anything in Marmalade including any bespoke jobs or repairs.
Retail Price: £1,000
Deposit payment at least 10%: £100
Amount of credit: ££900
Monthly Repayment: £90
Interest rate: 0.00% p.a
Total Interest Payable: £ Nil
Max term: 10 months (also available in 6 or 9 months options as well)