My name is Simon and I am Marmalade Fine Jewellery's 'Revival Expert'.
I specialize in using my extensive contacts within the diamond industry to source the finest Diamonds at the most amazing prices for my clients.
I can confidently say that if you are looking for a diamond of 2 carats and above, you won't find a better price anywhere, and if you do I will definitely look to match it like for like.
I can source non-certified diamonds, or if you prefer certified diamonds from every major international grading Laboratory including the GIA, IGI and HRD. Usually within only a couple of days.
But don't take my word for it - have a look at recent examples from the gallery below. Some of these are still available for viewing by appointment if you wish.
If you have a requirement for some sparkle in your life, please feel free to give me a call. I will be more than happy to discuss your individual needs, I will then source some options for you to view at a time convenient for you.
This Charter sets out the reasonable expectations of customers of Members of the National Association of Jewellers.
By displaying the Customer Charter in their business premises and on their websites, Members of the National Association of Jewellers demonstrate that they are signatories of the Association's Code of Conduct and acknowledge their commitment to abiding by and upholding the full Code.
Members of the National Association of Jewellers will endeavour to:
1. Act with a high degree of integrity and in an open, honest and professional manner.
2. Provide full and accurate disclosure, describing any jewellery or watches offered or sold.
3. Abstain from engaging in conduct or in any business practice that may directly or indirectly mislead or deceive customers.
4. Use NAJ best practice to help prevent trade in conflict diamonds, gemstones and precious metals and to help prevent suffering of workers in the jewellery supply chain.
5. Make every effort to protect customers against any fraud, misrepresentation or unethical practice which may arise in the jewellery industry.
6. Apply responsible and sustainable business practices being mindful and aware of the Association's commitment to observing the standards of the Responsible Jewellery Council.
7. In the event of dispute Members will consider customer complaints in a timely and fair manner and, in the event of dispute, will clearly explain the NAJ procedure for Mediation and provide the contact NAJ's Compliance Officer's contact details in order to facilitate a timely resolution.
8. Cooperate fully with any inquiry conducted by the NAJ to resolve disputes involving a customer, another NAJ member and to abide by the findings and results in due time.